Because Laura and Brenda both tagged me for the 7 random things meme, I decided it was time for me to post my first meme.
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog.
1. I call myself a feminist.
2. Although I was born in India and moved to Canada when I was 5, if you ask me where I'm from I'll answer "Chapel Hill, North Carolina". I lived in Chapel Hill for 18 years, so it's basically where I grew up.
3. I am still friends with my best friend from when I was 10 years old. Many people find that amazing! In fact, she was visiting Cleveland this weekend and we visited the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
4. I could eat eggplant everyday and be perfectly happy.
5. My favorite city is San Francisco.
6. I am an avid fan of French Christmas carols, and spend a solid three weeks in December wandering around the house singing in French while DNA looks at me like I've lost my mind.
7. I shook hands with Bill Clinton before he became president when I was too young to even vote.
The seven bloggers I'm tagging are: Claudia, Gray La Gran, JStrizzy, Jeanne, Pinku, Melinda, and Amy.
And just so you know that I am still knitting, here is a finished Unst sock. Hopefully, you will see some more knitting progress soon (like this weekend).