Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wrapped around Your Finger

Anne posted a quiz that lets you figure out which finger you are. It turns out that I am a pinky! This result makes sense because I'm short. And, it made me happy because for some irrational reason I was really hoping I was a pinky.




You Are a Pinky



You are fiercely independent, and possibly downright weird.

A great communicator, you can get along with almost anyone.

You are kind and sympathetic. You support all your friends - and love them for who they are.



You get along well with: The Ring Finger



Stay away from: The Thumb





I will be going on vacation Wednesday, so you probably won't be hearing from me for a while. I leave you with a shot of the chevron sock with yarn dyed with KoolAid to stripe. I'm totally addicted to this sock! (It has grown three inches since I took this picture yesterday.)


E.T.A. My friends will attest to the fact that I AM downright weird!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

I was an index finger like Anne. The pinkie sounds really cool. I wish I were a pinkie.

Have a wonderful vacation! The sock is looking very good.

Melinda said...

I'm a pinkie too, though I didn't have any particular desire going into it. :) Hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Laura said...

I was a pinky too!

You're not THAT weird.

Olga said...

Ha! I was a middle finger. And I'm supposed to stay away from the pinky!

I love your chevron sock! I'm so easily influenced...right now I'm trying to decide between that one and the beaded rib (like Laura's). I ended up buying Sensational Knitted Socks, if you couldn't tell. :-)